Since June of this year, the Health Insurance Marketplace education effort has been in effect, providing 24-hour customer service through the official government healthcare website and consumer call center. Connected to the Obama administration's Affordable Care Act, these education efforts are geared toward assisting Americans in their preparation for – and participation in – open enrollment, which began in October.
For residents of Nevada, the support and professional assistance with enrolling for healthcare insurance is even more personalized. Nevadans who are currently in need of health insurance can access the Nevada Health Link website where one of our certified agents are available to assist consumers through the enrollment process. With the professional guidance of a Bridgeport agent, persons seeking healthcare coverage can find the option that is best suited for their needs.
If you're confused about how to choose the right health plan for you or you have questions concerning the stipulations of ObamaCare, one of our Bridgeport certified agents can help. Individuals, families, and small businesses can all find a suitable healthcare plan when they work with our team. We go out of our way to ensure that all of the following conditions are satisfied:
- Consumers will be provided with a list of the different carrier options available to them.
- Consumers will be attended to by a certified insurance agent who will work to help them select a health plan and deductible that fits their needs.
- Consumers will be able to understand subsidies through the explanations we provide to them.
- Consumers will have the opportunity to obtain tax credits and avoid IRS penalties.
Enrolling for affordable health insurance in Nevada can be made easy when you choose to work with a Bridgeport certified insurance agent from the Nevada Health Link. As a one-stop shop for medical insurance, consumers will have the opportunity to select and purchase the coverage package that is best for them. The enrollment process can be completed in any of the following ways:
- Filling out the Enroll Today form on our website
- Calling the toll-free call center at 1-800-532-5941 and speaking to a licensed enrollment assister
- Scheduling an appointment with an insurance agent who can help guide you through the process
You don't have to be confused any longer! You can contact us for more information or to get the enrollment process started today!